Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why did you pick your path in martial arts?

I am a practitioner of (Lost Track Buddha Palm) My Jhong Law Horn Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu. I Have a Brown Belt in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, and a blue belt in my Kung-Fu. I love to cross train. I dont believe one art is better combat wise than another, just the user. Ive noticed my Kung-Fu has all the same ground work maneuvers, but the jiu-jitsu doesnt have the kicking Techniques...


I am about 2 years of work away form my black belt under Grandmaster Johnny Lee.. His fastest black belt was 6 and 1/2 years.... So its packed with Info..


Any one else study a complete system?


Im interested in studying anything that might not have what im already studying...


What is your complete fighting system.. Advantages.. Philosophy


Why did you pick it?


and How long did it take you to get black belt!?


Any info...


Oh yeah....


Fav. weapon, techniques and forms...

Why did you pick your path in martial arts?
Since you are already affiliated with Johnny Lee, and it's obviously agreeable to you, why don't you train in Bagua under him as well?
Reply:I chose to take up martial arts for the fitness, self-defense and confidence. It's challenging but fun. I've taken taekwondo and am now in shotokan but am planning to switch to american karate in August. Getting to Black Belt is a goal but I have no rush to get there. I like taking my time and perfecting all my techniques at each belt level.


No comments:

Post a Comment