Monday, November 16, 2009

Help?........?

ok, me -n- my friends like 2 b all preppy about it, -n- we sing a little song


my friend dana, would go





MY NAME IS DANA, yeahh


IM FELLIN GROOVY, yeahh


MESS W/ ME, I KICK SUM BOOTY





((us, we go yeahh))


then mine would go





MY NAME IS JAKY yeahh


I AINT NO SNITCH, yeahh


BUT B A HATER, ILL B A *****





then after we all sing our little parts, we all go


BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN, WIND ME UP WHILE I DO MY TIHNG


I KNO KARATEE, I KNO KUNG FU, MESS W/ ME I MESS W/ U








now, i can think of any more of those!!


the ones where we say our names and stuff i mean


IF U SAW THE MOVIE JUMP IN, UD KNO WHAT IM TLKING ABOUT, THEY DO THAT IN THE MOVIE





so help me think of more plizzzz

Help?........?
My Name ain't really Ethol , yeah


And I ain't seen the movie, yeah


But don't mess with me anyway.





boom shak-locka-locka-boom


LOL~!

flowers gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment